Reading Challenges

January 11, 2011

The Chunkster Reading Challenge


No, it's not an ice-cream eating contest, it's a reading challenge all about lengthy books like War and Peace, which I'm currently reading (see my Read-Along Page for details). The premise of The Chunkster Challenge is to pick up a book, be it adult fiction or non-fiction, of greater length than 450 pages. War and Peace is certainly that and I've got a few other chunksters teetering on my TBR pile, so I'm going for the title of Chubby Chunkster (four chunky books).

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I think I'm participating in this one, too. I've stayed away from the chunky books because being before one makes me want to fall to my knees, but if not now, when?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, Jennifer! I love to read in bed and my arms are getting a workout with this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...